sandree mouse

art.diary

Twitter Facebook Pinterest Youtube
GO
  • Home
  • Workshops
    • Imaginism In-house Workshop
    • Schoolism - Digital Painting by Andrew Hou
    • Peter Chan's Art Class
    • to be updated
  • Traditional Art
    • Acrylic
    • Pencil
    • Oil Pastel
    • Watercolor
    • Oil - coming soon^^
  • Digital Art
    • Photoshop
    • Phone/Tablet
    • coming soon^^
  • Commission
  • Art Teaching
  • Facebook
  • Deviant Art

Eye study - 3 pairs of eyes

Drawing pairs of eyes are much harder than single eye...

0 comments:

Newer Post Home Older Post
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

Acrylic Art for Friends Digital Holiday Illustrations - Lotso Edition Imaginism Workshop November 2012 Introduction to Digital Painting with Andrew Hou Mouse and Monkey My Journal Oil Pastel Pencil drawings Peter Chan's Art Class Phone/Tablet Paintings Photoshop Painting Subway Sketch Traditional Watercolour

Category

  • Acrylic (10)
  • Art for Friends (10)
  • Digital (19)
  • Holiday Illustrations - Lotso Edition (2)
  • Imaginism Workshop November 2012 (12)
  • Introduction to Digital Painting with Andrew Hou (4)
  • Mouse and Monkey (14)
  • My Journal (4)
  • Oil Pastel (5)
  • Pencil drawings (14)
  • Peter Chan's Art Class (3)
  • Phone/Tablet Paintings (10)
  • Photoshop Painting (10)
  • Subway Sketch (3)
  • Traditional (31)
  • Watercolour (2)

Popular Posts

    Sick
    Imaginism Workshop November 2012
    Acrylic Portrait: Mason - My 1st Nephew
    A big step forward...
    Valentine 2013 - Lotso Love
    Left: if... / Right: last kiss
    Still Life: Fruits and Glass
    Hard to reach...
    Undertaking a thankless task???
    Portrait Study - Old Man

Favorite Quote

Find a job you like and you will never have to work a day in your life!

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Blog News

July 29, 2014 This blog is currently under reconstruction. Some of my old posts will be removed. Meanwhile, more posts will be added! Love my new blog template by Iksandi Lojaya.

Facebook

Welcome to my blog! Criticism and comments are welcome!

Followers

Popular Posts

  • Imaginism Workshop November 2012
    Memorable gifts from talented artists!
  • Sick
    This is my first comic strip...enjoy!
  • A big step forward...
    It really got me think for a while... whether or not to post my crappy subway sketches I did today... Well, here you go.... When viewing oth...
  • Undertaking a thankless task???
    Mouse is feeling so frustrated... seems like her hard work does not pay off... the more tasks she managed to handle..the more mistakes s...
  • Valentine 2013 - Lotso Love
    As what I have promised myself, here is my 2nd holiday illustration! I know it's a bit too late to post..but I made it..just before...
  • Hard to reach...
    Nothing in my life comes easy! Perhaps this is my fate... I think I should stop grieving and start to accept this fact. (iPad painting)...
  • Another page of eye studies
    Sometimes, I find drawing same thing over and over again is quite boring.....but I do understand the theory of "practice makes perfe...
  • Selfish
    Mouse S: "Monkey~ Let's start breakfast!! ^0^" Monkey J: "Mouse..wait... can I have a sausage too?" Mouse, u...
  • My First Still Life Acrylic Painting
    
  • Looking Forward
    I'm taking a course from schoolism called "Introduction to Digital Painting" with Andrew Hou. The class will begin on January ...
Copyright © 2012 sandree mouse and bali