Nothing in my life comes easy! Perhaps this is my fate... I think I should stop grieving and start to accept this fact. (iPad painting)
Labels
Acrylic
Art for Friends
Digital
Holiday Illustrations - Lotso Edition
Imaginism Workshop November 2012
Introduction to Digital Painting with Andrew Hou
Mouse and Monkey
My Journal
Oil Pastel
Pencil drawings
Peter Chan's Art Class
Phone/Tablet Paintings
Photoshop Painting
Subway Sketch
Traditional
Watercolour
Category
- Acrylic (10)
- Art for Friends (10)
- Digital (19)
- Holiday Illustrations - Lotso Edition (2)
- Imaginism Workshop November 2012 (12)
- Introduction to Digital Painting with Andrew Hou (4)
- Mouse and Monkey (14)
- My Journal (4)
- Oil Pastel (5)
- Pencil drawings (14)
- Peter Chan's Art Class (3)
- Phone/Tablet Paintings (10)
- Photoshop Painting (10)
- Subway Sketch (3)
- Traditional (31)
- Watercolour (2)
Popular Posts
Favorite Quote
Find a job you like and you will never have to work a day in your life!
About Me
Blog News
July 29, 2014
This blog is currently under reconstruction. Some of my old posts will be removed. Meanwhile, more posts will be added! Love my new blog template by Iksandi Lojaya.
Welcome to my blog! Criticism and comments are welcome!
Followers
Popular Posts
-
Sometimes, I find drawing same thing over and over again is quite boring.....but I do understand the theory of "practice makes perfe...
-
Upon my friend's request, here I made her a wedding caricature of her and her fiance. My gift for her and her fiance.
-
This drawing could be better but my teacher asked me to stop because I took too much time already... T_T
-
Oh ya! It's finally done! used 25hrs in total but I'm not quite satisfy with the result. Will work hard!
-
A drawing I did for Raptors for post-season game! Go Raptorsss Love to frame my art work as wall decoration, temporary art work for h...
Clever composition, Sand.
ReplyDeleteJust like with Sissyphus, the boulder will always come back down if you don't also put hard thought into that hard work.
Thank u Gabe for your comment! u explained my thought =) yes, Sissyphus and the boulder, that's exactly where my inspiration coming from..haha..
ReplyDelete