Valentine 2013 - Lotso Love


As what I have promised myself, here is my 2nd holiday illustration! I know it's a bit too late to post..but I made it..just before Valentine's day ends LOL. With feed-backs from my Imaginism workshop friends, here I post the revised version of "Lotso Love" illustration. Btw, I had so much fun hanging out with my workshop friends on Google Hang-out this afternoon ...although I didn't really get a chance to chat with them...but I felt so good that I wasn't drawing alone.

Oopsy! almost forget to say "HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone!!"

2 comments:

  1. If your're single on Valentine's Day, don't let anyone make you feel bad about it. See the link below for more info.


    #valentine
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Leslie for your kind words and encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete