Allergic to stress

I am so frustrated lately, for the unknown reason of my allergy attack. It's been 3 weeks now, I am still suffering from hives, itchiness & patches of redness on my face & body! I'm so tired of visiting clinics and hospital, as well as trying different medications, and my symptoms are not going away!

Today, I went to see a dermatologist, he diagnosed me with chronic hives! That means hives will stay with me for an uncertain time. I felt sad to hear this! Moreover, the dermatologist advised me to relax because nervousness and stress prolong the life of hives.

As I'm getting older and older, I'm getting more fragile each year. Once my school started back in January this year, stress started to build up unconsciously. (School: Mon-Fri / Work: Mon, Tue, Wed, Sat / meanwhile, I need to squeeze time to finish my portfolio to apply for September illustration program at Seneca.) How can I get relaxed during this critical moment in my life? I guess I'll have to sacrifice money for better health, so I can handle my school and portfolio. This is very funny, I used to sacrificed my health for money when young. Today, I'll have to do the opposite because I realized the importance of health.

0 comments: